Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hair Conditioning Treatment Wishlist | Indecisive Multitasker

I love having platinum blonde hair, it's just fun.  Khaleesi and Elsa are my inspiration, and when I rock beachy waves I feel like I should be vacationing on the coast with a fruity drink in my hand, and sun soaking my skin.  But right now, I am in a basement with yoga pants on, rain pelting the windows, and getting completely off topic.  See, while I love my hair, a lot of the time, it doesn't do what I want it to.  It is damaged from the bleach, and I am not ready to go for a darker, more natural color just yet.  So, I am doing my research, and compiling a list of deep conditioners that should help heal my hair, and get it back to it's "pre-platinum" silky softness.



This product had mixed reviews, on both the scent and the results.  So many people were raving about it's ability to tame the frizziest of hair, as well as brighten and condition it, while others stated that the scent was too strong, and flattened out their hair.  From what I can tell, this is a product that works across the board on many different hair types, as long as you use it in moderation.



I have a soft spot for all things Pureology.  I have sworn by their conditioners, and their Perfect 4 Platinum line has kept my blonde locks from fading like other shampoos.  It seems that I am not the only blonde who loves this line, and many others swear by it, stating that it left their hair as soft and strong as it was before coloring it. 


I mentioned this product in my last blog post, which actually drove me to writing this one as well!!  Lush products have a short shelf life, but they attract both the penny pinchers and the haulers due to the quality of their products.  If you're looking for a fresh product that will give your dull, dry hair a wake-up call, the reviews are in, and "H'suan Wen Hua" could be your next best friend!




Well, I hope you guys enjoy this wishlist I've compiled, and if YOU have any suggestions for deep conditioners that are staples in your collection, especially ones for platinum blonde hair, please leave it in the comment section below!!
-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment