Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Healthy Blonde Hair | Pureology "PERFECT 4 PLATINUM"

I have been a blonde for three years, and during that time I have made a lot of mistakes caring for it along the way.  Whether it be using the wrong products, or not using the products necessary to keep my hair healthy, I have learned from these mistakes.  The most important lesson I have learned along the way is that the foundation of healthy hair begins when you wash it.  I have tried using inexpensive shampoos and conditioners to try to save money, but that only leads to added damage.
 My hair is my most expensive accessory, and I am willing to pay to maintain it.   This is why I love the Pureology line.  I have recently been using their "PERFECT 4 PLATINUM" line, and my golden locks thank me for it!  Whenever I wash my hair with drugstore brand shampoos or conditioners, I can feel the moisture being sucked out of my hair.  It feels straw-like, and it makes managing it impossible.  I also get "fur balls" that collect around the shower drain with cheaper brands.

 That is the first thing I noticed when I started using Pureology products, my hair stayed on my head.  I hated snaking the drain, and I do it less frequently now.  The conditioner keeps my hair soft, and hydrated!  If you must choose between the two, go with the conditioner, because properly moisturizing your hair is key! Finally, bottle blondes pay a lot for bright, shiny hair, and this duo keeps that color as vibrant as the day you walked out of the salon.

I might not seem like it, but I am frugal when it comes to beauty products and hair care.  I only purchase these products when I come across a coupon, and I know these products will last me 4-6 months, the shampoo even longer.


For those who don't feel like reading the whole post, I've made a quick and easy read for you!!

1.  Pureology rocks
2.  Locks in moisture
3.  No "fur balls" collecting around the drain
4.  Color stays vibrant

No comments:

Post a Comment