Monday, June 2, 2014

May Favorites 2014 | Indecisive Multitasker


I cannot BELIEVE I've been moved into my new house for OVER A MONTH!  For this reason, I have been seriously slacking on blogging and videos.  I also do not have the best lighting in my new house for recording videos, so I'm not too happy with the few I've filmed.  I have also been dealing with all the bills that come with buying a home, so I've been budgeting like crazy, and I haven't had as much to spend on my favorite beauty brands.  Fortunately, I scraped up enough cash and coupons to buy a few newbies.  

PS- this is an April/May combo

1. Benefit They're Real! Mascara


2.  Liplicious Hydraglass


3.  Rimmel London: Kate Moss 11, 107

#11

#107

4.  NYX Mega Shine Lop Gloss in Beige



5. Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Conditioner


Oddball Favorites!

1.  Frozen

I get that this movie came out months ago, and people are already getting over it, but this is how I look at bandwagons; I wait to jump until almost everybody has gotten off, I can't help it.  I love everything about this movie!!  I love how relatable Anna is, and belting out Let it Go in my car with the stereo blasting (so I can't hear myself sing).  

No comments:

Post a Comment